- Bob Baker Marionette Theatre for friends b-day party
- Diagnosed with labial adhesion, used premarin for 3 weeks. Moody Mimi during that time! It was not what we really wanted to do, but the adhesion was so major that our doc. said we needed to. Luckily it was only for a short time. She had it when she was an infant, too, but not as severe.
- 2 teeth! #14 (lover left canine) & #15 (upper right canine)
- POTTY TRAIN! (3-day method, success!) Mimi uses her little potty all the time and we take one on the road.
- Mimi bobs her hair! (She hates getting her hair shampooed or brushed. This makes it easier for us to care for and looks darn cute.)
- After a few great potty training weeks we get pee strike and constipation. All remedied with some rewards (plastic bugs!).
- Night Wean (3rd and final time)
- Cranky Mimi from not enough rest...
- She's starting to talk with/to her toys and is more independent in her playing.
- Start Sleep Log, focus on bedtime routine. Learn a lot, back on track with sleep! Whew. Mimi is a 9 or 10 hr, a night sleeper... and wakes up between 5:30 + 7.
- Pony rides! Yeehaw, finally our little cowgirl gets up the gumption to ride the ponies. And loves it. Of course.
- Tooth #16 (top left canine)
- Transition from little blue bathtub to grown up big tub.
- Mimi uses big toilet! She divides her time between the little potty and the big toilet, but luckily we don't have to lug that potty around with us in public anymore.
- Cutting back on daytime nursing in hopes of weaning in the next few months.
- Lots of spinning and dancing!
- Daytime nursing cut WAY back. Started with only 3 times a day, by the end of the month it was down to 1 or 2 a day and sometimes 0!
- Mimi asks to sleep in her Own Room!! We moved her in that very nite and she's been happy ever since.
- Mimi starts swim lessons at the lovely Rose Bowl Aquatic Center in Pasadena. Heated saline pool. Very nice. For never having been in or seen a swimming pool she did rather well. No tears, no major fear... but she did cling to Mommy rather tightly.
- Mimi is starting to say some not-very-nice things. Usually about babies, and how she doesn't like them. Or how she doesn't want to play with certain people (usually at a playground). It's not really noticeable to anyone other than us, but it's not a good habit and we're addressing it.
- Uncle Billy was in town for work, so we went to meet him for dinner at Border Grill downtown. Mina had a blast running around the patio and dancing with the twinkle lights.