- counts to 10
- calls herself 'Mina' not Mimi, and wants to do stuff on her own "Big Girl Mina do"
- starts singing songs, usually the kukuburra song
- can identify the letters in her name and sings the ABC's
- still nursing, but not as often. start weaning at night.
- celebrate Thankgiving in La Jolla at The Lodge at Torrey Pines
- visit San Diego Wild Animal Park
- Gram visit!
- lots of singing, adds Jungle Book songs to her repertoire
- more adventurous at playgrounds, masters walking up slides
- after 1 month of night wean, a few bad nights and it's all over :(
- speech continues to explode! asks "what this is?" and "what's his/her name?" and "where is this from?" all the time. she loves long multi-syllable words, such as: mismatched (missymatch) combination, comfortable, restaurant (reserant).
- Christmas day she used her potty - pee and poop!
- Uncle Billy visit